Sunday, June 9, 2013

My First Blog Awards!



Special thanks to Deirdra for the Creative Blog Award and to Karien for the The Liebster Award.

Deirdra’s award is “no string attached”. If you wish to nominate a blog for one of her various awards, please visit her award page.

The Liebster Award has a few requirements. The rules of this award have mutated over time and as such it’s best to follow along with the rules attached to the award you were issued. Apparently these rules are flexible and can be changed to some degree.

“Liebste is German word that means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but also ‘favorite’ or 'like'.  The idea of [this] Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.”

As per the rules attached to this particular award, I have chosen five blogs that I follow, to receive a variant of this award. This is the ‘Honorary Liebster Blog Award’ which has no rules attached. To me this symbolises that I liked your blog and felt you deserved some recognition (no matter how many followers you have). You are free to nominate other blogs. If you wish to be helpful, you can link back to the blogger who gave you the award and you can go and award other blogs. After all, it’s the thought that counts.
 
Right-click and save this, then repost it to your blog.

I nominate (in no particular order):

1)      siya oum's art - some cool artwork. Hope she updates soon.
2)      SourAcid, Illustrations by Karl Liversidge - a local talented digital painter.
3)      EzSketch - Another local talent.
4)      Karien Naude - my nominee & a great children's book illustrator.
5)      The World Of Popsaart - show him some love and maybe he'll update ^^;


Accepting this Liebster Award, I’m also requested to list 5 random things about myself, so here goes:

1)      Yoda keeps me company while I’m working on my PC.
2)      I’ve feed a wild Kudu by hand – the Kudu was very persistent.
3)      I have a cat, or the cat has me – sometimes I wonder...
4)      I also enjoy macro photography.
5)      I can bake.


There you have it! Now go blog and be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment