Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another thing I've added to my plate!

When blogging first became popular I thought I might give it a try. So I sat down, opened a fresh new document and typed "My Blog" and the date.

That was 29 November 2006. I have not typed another word in my blog since.

What happened!? Honestly I chickened out. I thought to my self 'who would read this?' and 'what if my thought are so silly that people laugh.' Well, that was just some of the things I thought and so I convinced myself to rather not bother.

Years later, my friend overseas showed me her blog and I thought to myself 'hey, that's not so bad, maybe I can do this'.

So here I am, blogging. Just another thing on my already over full plate that I have taken on. We shall see how this goes.

If you are shy like me and lack total confidence in almost everything you do, suck it up and try something new. This is me stepping it up a notch.

(Reposted. Originally Posted Saturday, June 13, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment